Looking Forward to 2023:
U.M. ARMY will be offering mission opportunities in 2023! We encourage you to check with the various U.M. ARMY Region pages to see what those offerings will be as they will differ slightly based on State and Local mandates and on the Regional Boards direction.
REGISTRATION FOR U.M. ARMY IS AN EASY TWO-STEP PROCESS:
STEP 1 -REGISTER YOUR GROUP:
Here is how it works:
- Your group should choose the program that best suits your needs.
- Check with the U.M. ARMY Regional office to determine if space is available in the program of your choice.
- Fill out the group registration on-line using the Group Registration Links at the bottom of this page or on the Region pages.
- At the time of Group Registration, you will be asked to pay a $25 Application Fee for each group.
- Once your church group is registered, you will receive an invoice from our business office which includes the $75 per person (non-refundable) deposit balance. Please see the payment schedule below.
- Total cost varies by Region and your choice of mission opportunity.
- Your Group Registration must include the correct ratio of Adults based on the expected number of youth. For instance: a minimum of 2 adults (with insured vehicles) for every 5 youth. Groups bringing 6-10 youth require 4 adults, etc.
STEP 2 -REGISTER AS A PARTICIPANT:
After your group has registered for a U.M. ARMY Mission week, each individual participant should fill out the online individual registration form. Your church coordinator will supply you with a link that is unique to your church and program. Simply click on that link and fill in the information as required. We encourage you to register early!!!!
Individual Registration Deadlines:
- Participants are asked to submit their Individual On-line Registrations as soon as possible to assist in planning and placement.
If you have questions regarding registrations, contact your Regional Director:
Gina Grubbs, Northeast Region (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT), 914-330-2599, [email protected]
Jenna Reinke, NxNW TX Region, 512-461-0412, [email protected]
Anna Shipley, Rio TX Region, 469-601-8115, [email protected]
Jack Matthews, TX/LA Region, 281-479-0103, [email protected]
Central TX, Midwest (Illinois), Southeast (Florida and Mississippi)
Contact Executive Director, Scott Atnip 281-479-0103, [email protected]
Kiren Coleman Campbell, Accountant/Bookkeeper, 281-479-0103, [email protected]
U.M. ARMY Refund Policy
As U.M. ARMY and local churches are all adapting to an uncertain and changing world, the U.M. ARMY Board has enacted a new, uniform Refund Policy in an effort to establish financial expectations that protect both U.M. ARMY and the local church. Please contact your Regional Director if you have any questions.
We look forward to being in ministry with you!
Fee and Payment Schedule:
Registration Fee Per Person Per Week - (cost varies by U.M. ARMY Region)
Group Registration requires a $25 Application Fee to offset pre-camp administration costs and use of the online system
- Within 30 days of registration – Group Deposit equaling $75 per person due (non-refundable)
- If registering on/after March 1, deposit ($75/person) payment is due at time of registration
- April 1 - Group Count Covenant -- Regional Director will confer with Participating Church Coordinator to complete Covenant and confirm participation numbers
- May 1 - for June camps; June 1 - for July camps - Final payment due
The number of participants in a group may be increased (as availability permits) or decreased, with confirmation from the Regional Director. Paid individual participants may request to be transferred to a different week within the same mission season. Any and all requests must be submitted in writing (email, fax, or letter).
In the event of a group cancellation before April 1st, the full Registration Fee, minus the group deposit, can be refunded. After April 1, any individual cancellation that decreases the number committed to in the covenant described above, will result in the entirety of that individual deposit being forfeited without written approval of the Regional Director.
Any cancellation of a group or participant within two (2) weeks of camp will not receive a refund.
For questions about this policy, please email or call your specific Regional Director.
In the event of a cancellation of mission weeks by U.M. ARMY, a full refund will be provided upon request.
In the event of the necessity of an individual participant cancellation for circumstances, including, but not limited to illness, accident or unforeseen emergency, transfers of funds to the remaining mission week balances may be considered at the discretion of the Regional Director.
You can select the links below for your region: